Our aim is to provide high quality childcare and education in a homely, friendly and safe environment. To inspire young minds, celebrate diversity, to be inclusive, to be respectful and promote wellbeing and a healthy lifestyle.
- Create a safe and secure environment, promoting the welfare of all children in our care.
- Nurturing each child’s unique qualities and potential, encouraging them to achieve and develop through play within a well resourced setting.
- Working in partnership with parents by establishing constructive relationships whilst maintaining clear professional boundaries. Working with outside childcare agencies.
- Create a work environment that encourages continued professional development and diversity.
- Recruit committed, caring and enthusiastic staff that have a genuine passion for working in childcare.
- To provide healthy, home cooked quality food that is well balanced and takes into consideration special dietary and cultural needs.